Monday, December 8, 2008

Gettin'our library mojo goin'.....

I have FINALLY gotten the Lee County Library Card Catalog successfully linked to our web page. This has been an ongoing problem and I am pleased that it is finally resolved. The only way I knew that there was a problem was through patron feedback. Several patrons called to tell me the link was broken. Because of their input the Library was able to once again offer this on line service. Right now, you will be able to look up books on the on-line catalog. However, you cannot reserve the books on line – you will have to call the library and we can reserve your books for you. I will tinker with the catalog and see what needs to be done so you can reserve, order and renew books online. That will be at the top of the 2009 “to-do” list.

No comments: